Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you. - Isaiah 54:10

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Everything is Finally Packed!!

First of all, I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who has already been praying for me and just my preparation for this trip.  I finally have all my things packed, and now I'm hoping to get a few hours of sleep before my flight at 7:30.  

I was going to try and take a suitcase of Eagles Touchdown Sunday ice cream down with me but for some odd reason Kevin (an EFCA TouchGlobal Missionary) didn't think it would make it from the airport in Port-au-Prince to our house we'll be staying out.  I think it had something to do with the forecasted 97-100 degree days or something like that :)

2 comments:

  1. Why would you want to eat "Eagles Touchdown Sunday" ice cream anyway? I suppose it would make you sick (like the team).

    ReplyDelete