Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you. - Isaiah 54:10

Monday, June 21, 2010

Praises, Thanks, and Prayers (last blog)

When I first arrived in Haiti, I wrote about the attempt (which was the 2nd one at the time) to get the orange truck from Cap Haitien back to the Haitian Queen. Well I guess the 3rd time is the charm because during my last week in Haiti Charles and the 3 mechanics went back to Cap Haitien to install a manual transmission in the truck and finally delivered it back to the Haitian Queen. PRAISE THE LORD!! Also praise the Lord for Charles as he has been such a servant and blessing to our ministry.


Also, Praise the Lord for a quicker than expected recovery as Kevin may be discharged from the hospital today. I talked to him yesterday and discussed that it was such a blessing this happened while being in Pennsylvania instead of Haiti. Continue to pray for complete healing and regaining strength and endurance.


As many of you know, I returned from Haiti last Tuesday the 15th. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the support. The trip would not have been possible without your financial and prayer support as both were very much needed. Praise the Lord for safety, health, and the wonderful experience I had during my stay in Haiti. The people of Haiti hold a special place in my heart and I hope to return at some point for at least a visit or whatever else the Lord may have in store.


Continued Prayer Requests:
• The Holy Spirit would continue to move the hearts of the Haitians.
• That their renewed hope would be in Christ.
• The Lord would sustain and uphold the young staff.
• The Lord would continue to provide long term missionaries.
• Direction for a future return and what that looks like.

1 comment:

  1. next time you are going down let me know... i want to go with you homie! glad you are back safe good to see you last week

    Jared

    ReplyDelete